Fantech Rn2 SL Slimline Outdoor Radon Fan
The Fantech Rn2 SL is an attractive and practical solution for outside radon fan installations! Looks like an electrical panel rather than a fan. It also solves interior pipe condensation issues with an integral condensation by pass system.
The Rn2 SL replaces Fantech model HP190 SLQ.
This fan works well for high flow situations with drain tile or french drains and with gravel. Good success can be expected on well sealed basements up to 2000 sq/ft. Read customer review here...
|Fan Duct Size
Fantech’s Rn2 SL Radon Mitigation Fan Meets the Challenges of Radon Applications
- Constructed of durable, UV resistant poly-carbonate
- UL Listed for use in commercial applications
- Factory sealed to prevent leakage
- Integral condensate bypass
- Direct wall-mount with integral vibration isolation
- Approved for mounting in wet locations – i.e. Outdoors
- 14"W x 16"H x 5"D
- 4" Schedule 40 PVC is recommended
- Totally enclosed for protection
- High efficiency EBM motorized impeller
- Automatic reset thermal overload protection
- Average life expectancy of 7-10 years under continuous load conditions
- Five Year Limited Factory Warranty
- Slimline radon fan
- Flexible sleeve coupling and stainless steel hose clamp for fan inlet connection to a 4" PVC pipe
- Flexible, grey coupling and (2) stainless steel hose clamps for fan discharge connection to a 4" PVC pipe
- Wall bracket for support via hose clamp connection to a vertical pipe riser